Just because I need to share, but feel free not to read.
No offense to the original poster, who has every right to their own opinion.
But still, Whoops! Sorry the history of your own religion offends you!
Truth is, Christianity did spread that way. I don’t see Christianity and Origin to be the same thing. Christianity on a whole (as someone who was once a Sunday School teacher) is a much more loving and kind religion WHEN DONE RIGHT. But it is often done wrong, involving shoving people into boxes they don’t belong in and shunning people despite the whole “love everybody and let God sort it out” message in the Bible.
If you’re going to love a religion, you don’t have to love the way it began, or the way others use it. Just it’s message.
1) Of the males I majorly fangirl or have majorly fangirled in the past, FOUR of them love hockey (while I don’t really love hockey all that much *ducks half my followers*): Michael Shanks, Kevin Zegers, David Boreanaz, D.B. Sweeney - not only do they all LOVE hockey, they all PLAY hockey.
2) My favorite two actors (Shanks and Zegers) and my favorite author, Kelley Armstrong are all Canadian.
So basically, if I’m not playing hockey in Canada, what am I doing with my life, really? :p
Sure, it was Thursday, but yesterday was my party, so…
Last night, my big sister, Melissa, my brother Jon, his fiance Kristy, and my very close friends Will and Kat came over to my house for dinner, beer and cake. As are all my little house parties, it was a laugh a minute, and I woke up this morning with a sore throat, a full stomach and a need for more sleep.
Sure, dinner, beers and stuff are not supposed to be THAT fun, but my fam is insane like me (or worse…) and we laughed and acted like idiots and had epic moments like me getting off of the bench in the kitchen and the see-saw effect making Kristy tip over, or Jon throwing a ball, bouncing it off of Kristy’s head and accidentally hitting Ismael in the face or Kristy and Logan grabbing a guitar and a tambourine and jamming to “Patty Cake”.
SO MUCH FUN. Plus I scored some more awesome fangirl swag, like some Farscape comics, the next edition of Angel: After the Fall, which I never got, and SHOCKINGLY, Farscape: The Complete Series. Plus, the rest of us scored some great Christmas Presents and I scored some more Birthday gifts, and it was all perfection and fun.
And now I’m all tired and stuff. But it was a totally perfect birthday! :)
I asked my Dad to come for Logan’s birthday in August, but had to cancel because Logan was sick. He told me he would make up for it by coming in September. September came and went and so did October, and both times he told me he was booked solid. My father lives three hours away from me. He said he couldn’t come because it takes too long to drive to me. He lives three hours away. Yet, he has time to drive to see his wife’s kids in Canada - 10 HOURS A FUCKING WAY. Which is closer? Three hours or 10? And why is it that he couldn’t make time for a trip to see his own grandson, but could totally make one to see his wife’s grandkids. This isn’t the first time he’s been a fucking deadbeat. I don’t even know why it surprises me anymore. I really don’t. It’s not even me I’m mad for - I’m mad for Logan. Logan has seen his grandfather 6 times in his two year long life. 4 of those times we drove to him. God forbid he wastes his precious time.
Sorry…I’m losing it right now, and if I don’t post it here, I will call him and say it to him myself. SIGH
…I am feeling all vomity. *tears*
I know it’s been forever since I’ve posted anything. There are many reasons for this.
1) Logan has been having some behavior issues lately, caused by the unfortunate lack of time I get to spend with him, thanks to my lovely place of employment and his sleep schedule (which leaves us maybe two hours together). Because he only saw me for about two hours a day, he seemed to start resenting me for it if I divided my attention with anything else at all. So, in an attempt to rebuild my relationship with my little bugger, I’ve been foregoing all distractions (including cleaning and regular house care stuff) until he goes to sleep.
2) My job completely blocked all internet pages that are remotely interesting. It started with blogs and message boards. Then it became Social Networking. Then it became anything even remotely related to entertainment. Now, they even have my gmail blocked so I can’t check my e-mail. Because I have some serious ADD and would pop back and forth between fun stuff and work assignments to keep myself interested, this is when I did most of my tumblr posting.
3) Add to that my super sekrit mission, which has reached Level 3 of 4 and my renewed attempts to get some of my short stories published and some of my longer fiction done and…
There just isn’t enough time in the dang day.
So here’s me, popping in with an update, telling all of my tumblr followers I LOVE them, asking for your patience where I try to keep hold of my sanity and…lastly, coming to hang out until it’s time for bed.
|Matt:||It's stuck in my head now. For the record, I hate both of you...|
|Mike:||Partying, partying, YEAH. Partying, partying, YEAH|
|Matt:||Ahhhhh make it stop!!!|
|Me:||Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun!|
|Mike:||Eerybody's looking forward to the weekend..... weekend|
|Maybe it will stop by then.|
|As for me, this about sums it up for me completely -Tomorrow is Saturday|
|And Sunday comes after...wards|
|I don’t want this weekend to end|
|Matt:||[black guy rapping]|
|Me:||My favorite part of the whole song?|
|"We so excited, we so excited!"|
…and all of a sudden my husband’s like “Aren’t you gonna eat dinner?” And I’m like…”um…yeah sure. I thought you weren’t hungry.” And it ends up he ate while he was feeding the baby dinner and I was taking a shower. And I love the man, but I’m all like….
Dude…I’ve been hungry for an hour and you ate TWO HOURS AGO?
So I’m gonna go make myself something to eat.
And not kill my normally brilliant husband.
Malcolm secretly infiltrated the cast board screenings
[like he did the...
So I got bored and started playing sims 3. I made an Isabelle,Simon,Clary,Jace,Magnus,and Alec and stuck them all in the same house with no...
Can I just…
Kelley Armstrong. Officially one of the best authors I’ve read from.
Wow. Just honestly wow.
Bloody freaking wow.
Can anyone rec me some good Darkest Powers (particularly Chlerek) fic (that preferably doesn’t have Derek referring to Chloe as his ‘mate’. ever.)?
I swear Clayton Danvers is my favorite psychopath of any series (TVD included)
(I’m a horrible Damon stan lol)