six favourite moments | Willow & Xander asked by bswans
SHIPPED THIS no matter what - sexuality and other relationships and it just being wrong, and through all of that, I always SHIPPED THIS.
As cruel as it was to Cordy and Oz, I shipped this like BURNING.
• He saved the world. With his mouth. His mouth saved the world.
• He has parties in his eye socket.
• Water poses no challenge, for he is payday man.
• He stopped zombies from blowing up the high school
• He broke the talisman and banished the ghosts from new Sunnydale High.
• He’s big, puffy, Xander!
And his dance skills are killer.
Vastly under appreciated by whom? I love Xander - he’s my fave!
TOP 10 BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER EPISODES (in no particular order)
4.16 - Who Are You
Cause I could do anything I want, and instead I choose to pout and whine and feel the burden of Slayerness? I mean, I could be rich, I could be famous, I could have anything. Anyone. Even you, Spike…..I could ride you at a gallop until your legs buckled and your eyes rolled up. I’ve got muscles you’ve never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you popped like warm champagne, and you’d beg me to hurt you just a little bit more. And you know why I don’t? Because it’s wrong.
BUFFY: No! You guys are going to have a prom. The kind of prom that everyone should have. I’m going to give you all a nice, fun, normal evening if I have to kill every single person on the face of the earth to do it.
Xander: First day of kindergarten. You cried because you broke the yellow crayon, and you were too afraid to tell anyone. You’ve come pretty far, ending the world, not a terrific notion. But the thing is? Yeah. I love you. I loved crayon-breaky Willow and I love … scary veiny Willow.
- Anonymous asked:Hi! Jay Justice is such an amazing cosser and she looks amazing every time! Even better in person when you can see details! That out of the way, I still don't understand why its not okay for white people to cos as black characters when black people are allowed to cos as white characters. It's a stupid double standard.
First of all, ‘that out of the way’ immediately indicates to me that everything before that comment was literally only said to appease me. It has no...
Just finished Industrial Magic, and even though Clayton is still my number 1 in this series, Lucas is coming in almost close enough to tie.
As I make my way through Farscape I compile a growing mental list of Things I Wish I Hadn’t Seen, and Scorpius is responsible for ALL OF THEM.
I’m glad the mayor died knowing Todd didn’t want him the same way Davy died knowing the mayor didn’t want him.
Alec let out a soft laugh, blood spilling from his smiling mouth. “You silly Warlock,” he murmured tenderly, touching Magnus’ cheek. “Did you really...